From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Eden Kizer
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2014 11:16 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: amazon basics keyboard

I see that F4 does play music or is supposed to haven't checked, but
will it answer a phone call to since play on headsets and stuff answers
calls.  Just curious as hitting 3 keys just to answer a call seems silly
although I use 2 on my braille display or more often than not with a
phone call, I can do that gesture at least on the screen.  And is
control working again in the newest update so I can shut the speech  up
and if I am just having it read the whole screen, if I want to stop on
an item to select it, how do I do this?  I am sorry if my questions
sound convoluted, maybe it's my own confusion.

Eden