Hi all,

I have a few queries about selecting songs in ITunes.

First, I notice the words ticked and selected are both mentioned in ITunes.
What's the difference, or are they both refering to those items you have chosen
to select/deselect?

I can select consecutive songs successfully but want to be able to choose and
select any combinations and keep them selected until all the task is completed.

Is it therefore possible for us to select a number of random songs (e.g.,
selecting one, missing a few, selecting again) and how is this best
accomplished with ITunes and Jaws?  The CTRL+Space selection method (as used
for random files) certainly doesn't speak in ITunes and doesn't appear to work
particularly well.

Looking at the "Wicki How" article,
http://www.wikihow.com/Select-Multiple-Songs-in-iTunes

I find myself unclear about how these methods are accomplished by us
successfully, so I hope someone can explain.

I'm using Jaws and Windows, by the way, and my Jaws key doesn't read anything
currently in ITunes.

Carol P