From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Woody Anna Dresner
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2014 12:21 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: notifications center question

Hi,

There are two views in Notification center - Today and Notifications. You have
to be in Today view to see the weather.

HTH,

Anna

On Nov 18, 2014, at 10:31 AM, Paul and Paula Jordan <pau...@roadrunner.com>
wrote:

Hi, all. I just got my IPhone 6 and am running ios 8.1.1.  I notice that the
weather doesn't show up in the notifications center.  I found the widget for it
and double tapped it.  It says "weather link, weather information provided by
the weather channel" etc.  When I double tap that like I would for a regular
link nothing happens.  I'd very much like to have weather in my notifications.
Thanks.

God bless!

Paula and Boston