Hello list,
This questioncomes to my mind when I saw a tweet that "Things" app is free for limited time.
I'm just wondering what makes people use additional apps on their i-devices.
As far as I know, Iphone and Ipad have built-in app called reminder which will notify us about things to do or we can "put" events in calendar app. Hovewer, many people use additional apps and some of them are not free, which, of course does not matter at all, because if there is an app for a reasonable price I have no problem to pay for it. I know there are a few reminder apps that people like. But why do people prefer using those apps when we have the built-in reminder? Please, don't take me wrong I don't mean to criticise you for using one app or another, I just want to hear your opinions (what app do you use, what you like/dislike (advantages/disadvantages, positives/negatives) about built-in reminder and other apps you prefer. It might be that there are things I don't know about these apps and I might start using additional app to make my life easier. :-) I have days when I do not switch on my laptop for various reasons. Of course I stil have my iphone with me which lets me do many things such as reading books, listening to the radio/music/podcasts, checking mails, Facebook, Twitter, playing games and other things - checking bus/train schedules, finding the nearest restaurant, or taxi...,shopping and built-in reminder app and some others I cannot remember right now. :-) I hope I will hear your opinions and feel free to mention the apps of any kind (not just reminders) which you like to use and which makes your life easier.
Have a nice Sunday.
With kind regards
Maria