The basic premise is that you are the general of an army in a country of your
choosing. You have to deploy your units (infantry, ground, water, air), which
costs money. You obtain money by completing missions, and winning battles
against other players. Battles are very simple as far as I can tell: if your
forces are more powerful than theirs, you win. As you add alliances, you can
deploy more and more units to use in your battles.

That’s the basics. You can also buy buildings, which give you more defense, or
an income flow, where you can get so much money per hour for owning the
building. That helps with being able to pay your units.

Let me know if you have more questions. If anything you might need help getting
past the first screen. But I just turned off voiceover, and tapped around the
bottom center.

Brandon