How many songs does XBox have, and does it have radio too or just where you can stream, and can you search by genre and the like as well?

Eden
On 11/23/2014 9:10 AM, Jim Fettgather wrote:
Xbox music, $9.95 a month, is completely and totally Voiceover accessible, you can create playlists, play songs or albums on demand, it is fantastic! The IOS app is more Voiceover compatible than all other streaming services I have tried, which is just about all of them.

-----Original Message----- From: Craig Werner
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2014 9:40 AM
To: viphone
Subject: Which On-demand Streaming Music Service Works Best with VoiceOver?

Hello, everyone.

I am currently evaluating Spotify, TIDAL, and Rhapsody, three
streaming music services.  All of them work with VoiceOver more or
less, but it may be that none of them works perfectly.  TIDAL mentions
VoiceOver support in its product description on the Apple App Store.

I'm curious to learn which service you have found to be the most
VoiceOver-accessible.  Can you name VoiceOver-related problems that a
particular service has?  Please note that I am not interested in any
music service that does not allow for a specific track to be played on
demand.  Pandora is an example of a service that does not allow
on-demand playing of a track.

Thank you for all help.

Craig