Hi,

Not happening for me using an iPhone 6 running 8.1.1 Airplaying to an
Apple TV. However, I now find that Airplay will frequently not
transmit either the audio or video at random as in one will work but
the other won't. Restarting things will sometimes solve the problem
but sometimes won't. The only thing that has changed is my phones
version of iOS, although this has happened since 8.1.

Cheers,
Ben.