From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Wren Langley
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2014 6:12 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: An unwanted song is in my control center from YouTube help please
thank you

Hi all, I don't know how this happened but there is a song from YouTube in my
control center. When I am editing and trying to do the dictation, the music
starts to play when I do the double tap to start or stop the dictation. Can
anyone please please please tell me how to get this thing out of my control
center. Thank you so very very much. God bless, Wren Langley PS this is very
aggravating. The song is not in the app switcher.