That is pretty much it as far as it being accessible. I do connect mine with an
ethernet cable instead of through wi-fi so it streams much better. I do have
one in the house that is just set up through the wi-fi, but either way you
choose will work.
The Apple TV gives you access to the following: Be aware that many of the
below require a subscription or an account with a cable provider in order to
gain full access:
Movies, TV Shows and Music purchased or rented through iTunes
A&E
ABC
ABC News
ACC Sports
AOL On
Beats Music
Bloomberg'
CBS News
CNBC
Crackle
Crunchyroll
Disney Channel
Disney Jr
Disney XD
ESPN
Feeln
Flicker
Fox Now
FX Now
For Your Information
HBO Go
History
Hulu+
iCloud Photos
iMovie Theater
KLRTV
Lifetime
MLBTV
MLS
NBA
Netflix
NFL Now
NHL
PBS
PBS Kids
Podcasts
Qello Concerts
Radio
Red Bull TV
Showtime Anytime
Sky News
Smithsonian
Trailors
Vevo
Vimeo
Weather
Willow
WSJ LIve
WWE Network
Yahoo Screen
YouTube
Apple Events (when applicable)
iTunes Festival, periodically)
It is totally accessible with VoiceOver and well worth the money for the
device.