That's the kicker: it costs $99. Far less than previous OCR solutions from
KNFB, but far more than most people normally spend on apps. I'm really loving
it, but only you can decide if it's worth it. Sadly, the company has flatly
refused to make any sort of trial available before purchase.

--
Have a great day,
Alex Hall