I’ve done it and it works fine. It may take a few tries to get things to move the way you want them. I don’t hardly use the radio, so I moved things so I have Albums, Artists, songs, and Genres.
Then, if I want the radio I have to select the more button. Richard From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Woody Anna Dresner Sent: Saturday, December 6, 2014 11:10 AM To: [email protected] Subject: Re: music app Hi, Yes, there’s an Edit button on the More screen. yOu should be able to drag whatever you want from there down into the dock, and it will stay there. I haven’t done this for a while, so I don’t know whether it’s working correctly, but that’s how it should work. Best, Anna On Dec 6, 2014, at 12:32 PM, Peter Logan <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> > wrote: Is there a way to replace the tabls on the music app .. I’d like albums on the initial screen .. I can see where on the more tab .. those can be arranged ... didn’t find anything when I did a Google search ... Thanks in advance ... -- The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> . To post to this group, send email to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> . Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. -- The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> . To post to this group, send email to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> . Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. -- The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
