Yes, that is the method I use. Even if you sync books through iTunes, they
still have to be verified online with the Bard app, so I think it's just as
easy to load stuff onto the wish list and do it that way. I have two books on
my iPod and 30 on my wish list.

HtH,

Teresa

"We can see with the eyes, but we see with the brain as well, and seeing with
the brain is often called imagination."--Oliver Sacks