Hello Folks,

I'm having a problem getting Downcast to refresh the podcasts. at the top,
there's a button to double tap to refresh all podcasts. I check at the bottom
to see if this is occurring, but no go. I have closed and reopened the app to
see if that would trigger it, but it didn't. Short of removing and installing
it again, is there any other fix I could try before doing that? I know there
are new podcasts to my feeds because I just received a notification to Today In
iOs. Thanks for any suggestions in advance.

Cheerst,
Eileen