Hello everyone: I am using an iphone 4s and ios 712. With the most recent update of Canfind, now, when I take a picture I am knocked out of the app. Is there anything that can be done to remedy this? I have been postponing updating to ios 8, but now I am wondering if I should do so. Thanks in advance for any thoughts on this. Regards, Martin Nelson
-- The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
