You might try a network settings reset. This clear out all network settings -
stored wifi passwords, bluetooth pairings, and I think that's it. Once done,
you can re-connect to your wifi network, enter the password again, and see if
that helps. To do this reset, go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network
Settings, double tap it, and confirm that you really want to proceed.
> On Dec 14, 2014, at 9:33 AM, Nancy Badger <nancybad...@icloud.com> wrote:
>
> Hello again, I think I have determined that my problem is Wi-Fi. The way I
> did this is to listen to a podcast and have cellular network turned off. The
> podcast played very slowly with lots of stops and starts on the phone.then I
> tried another experiment. I played the same podcast on my iPad and it played
> just fine. Therefore I have determined that the problem is the Wi-Fi on my
> phone. Now, if you look at all the settings they look just fineit says I have
> three of three Wi-Fi bars and names the network.with all of this in mind,
> does anyone have any suggestions? I would really appreciate any help.
> Thank you
>
> Nancy Badger, Ph.D
> Assistant Vice Chancellor, Student Services
> UT Chattanooga
> Sent from my iPhone with dictation software. Please excuse spelling errors.
>
>> On Dec 13, 2014, at 10:14 PM, Nancy Badger <nancybad...@icloud.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>> As I mentioned in a previous email, I got my iPhone 6+ a couple of days ago.
>> I started the restore at the AT&T store. When I got home I resumed the
>> restore from iCloud. It has been two days now and some of my apps still are
>> not downloaded. Am I doing somethingwrong? Any suggestions?
>> Nancy
>>
>> Nancy Badger, Ph.D
>> Assistant Vice Chancellor, Student Services
>> UT Chattanooga
>> Sent from my iPhone with dictation software. Please excuse spelling errors.
>>
>> --
>> The following information is important for all members of the viphone list.
>> All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any
>> questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a
>> member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators
>> directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list
>> can be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.

Have a great day,
Alex Hall
mehg...@icloud.com