Hi all,

I have some questions about digit eyes.  I have had digit eyes for a while now
but now just getting around to using it. I really like digit eyes.

Last night I been scanning different items around my home  like different
spices, bath products  and CD's I have hear in my home and after I've scanned
them I  tapped on the lists  and put the items in the selected catagory  I
wanted them in. I like that it ans the item and in a few minutes tells me what
the product is.

1. If I want to find these items again either hear in my home or at the grocery
store  and record a voice memo  to put with the items  I'm scanning how do I do
this?
2. If I want to print out labels to stick on items  that I've scanned  do I use
my printer on my PC or can I make and print labels from my iPhone 5?
3. Can digit eyes scan prices of products   in the store ? if so, how do you
scan bar code prices on products s?
4. If I can't scan bar code prices of products, with digit eyes then would I be
able to scan prices of products with cam find or talking goggles? But if not,
what other bar code  scanner is accessible with  voice over and is a good bar
code scanner to use?

I hope my questions can be answered . Thanks.

Lori and the Gipper