I'm not sure what's available on AppleVis, but I always find the
following web site with Google
http://help.apple.com/iphone/5/voiceover/en/iph6c494dc6.html
On 12/13/2014 02:42 PM, Alex Stone wrote:
I need a link to, or a list of commands for using an iPhone with a bt keyboard.
I looked for them on Applevis, but I couldn't find them.Sent from my iPhone
--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail
--
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All
new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any
questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a
member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators
directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can
be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.