From: Neal Ewers
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2014 10:40 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: recording room audio

Hi, try taking the app out of the app switcher and see if the volume returns. I
have notice the volume drop with a number of recording apps with iOS 8. Many of
the apps assume you will be using headphones. However, for the most part,
taking the app out of the app switcher works for me although I do not have this
particular recorder.

Neal