Hi,

I was also wondering why you can't install Messenger? I did it with an iPhone 5 
when I had it, so I am sure it can be done. Just go to the app store and 
install it from there.

Hope this helps,

Jenn

TO THE WORLD YOU ARE SOMEONE, BUT TO SOMEONE YOU ARE THE WORLD!

> On Dec 22, 2014, at 2:15 PM, Marie Lyons <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> 
> 
> I got an alert on facebook asking me to install it. How do you get rid of 
> that alert? I can't install it on my 5s with 8.1 on it.
> 
> Marie
> 
> 
>  Fixed income, hell mine is broken Sent from my iPhone
> -- 
> The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. 
> All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any 
> questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a 
> member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators 
> directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list 
> can be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "VIPhone" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All 
new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any 
questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a 
member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators 
directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can 
be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to