With the latest version of Facebook messenger, once you open the application
and are on the list view if you swipe up or down the road I should be on
actions by default. If it is not, use the rotor until you get into the actions
mode and then swipe up or down you should be given if you options and delete
should be one of them.

          Regards, Feliciano

Like my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/theblindman12v
Follow me on Twitter: Www.twitter.com/theblindman12v

Sent from the Super-iPhone