Exceptional Inspection and Maintenance Practices

FURNACE MAINTENANCE & TROUBLESHOOTING

17 – 18 July 2017 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
16 – 17 August 2017 in Dubai, UAE

Dear Leaders,

Register Now

Name: Catherine

Email:

registrat...@trainingforprofessional.com

DID: +65 6825 9599

Subject Title:

Msia Session: Furnace-KL

Dubai Session: Furnace-DBX

workshopoverview

This 2-day practical workshop will begin with an overview of Furnace
Fundamentals, that covers the heat transfer, temperature control, operating
conditions. This is followed by the Fundamentals of combustion and heat
transfer, leading to the construction and operating conditions of types of
furnaces and combustion burners.

Day two will be more of a hands-on experience approach, with Heat transfer and
Furnace Operation, then Inspection of furnace sections, burners and common
problem areas, Maintenance of the air flow, burner tilts and mechanical
conditions and Trouble Shooting, start-up and shut down, diagnostic facilities,
incidents, case study’s and start up procedures.

keybenefits

·         OBTAIN industry insights and concepts from a highly-experienced
operations and maintenance expert.

·         DIAGNOSE common burner problems and describe how they can be
recognized

·         EXAMINE practical case studies from industry experiences around the
world.

·         ADHERE to international recommended practices within the industry

·         IDENTIFY bad-quality combustion from flue gas analysis and flame
study, and implement corrective steps

·         RECOGNIZE the main operating and material constraints for an optimal,
safe and reliable furnace operation

Testimonials

“Robin’s training on Pipeline Maintenance was extremely appreciated by my team,
very knowledgeable.”

~ Andy Band, Director, Band Consulting Ltd

“Robin’s method of training is from hands-on experience, specifically regarding
Oil and Gas Flow Fiscal metering.”

~ Daniel Delahaye, Consultant Pipeline Engineer, Delahaye Engineering Ltd

Registration and Enquiry:

For more information and registration, do send an email to me at
registrat...@trainingforprofessional.com with the following subject title:

Msia Session: Furnace-KL

Dubai Session: Furnace-DBX

DID: +65 6825 9599

To remove from our mailing list, forward this email to
registrat...@trainingforprofessional.com with subject title Remove -
virt-test-devel@redhat.com