Hi,

what is the inside ONLY preferred SOURCE DEVICE: {TYPE}

I would rather I have only one NIC talking to the outside world.

1st Machine
                > Three NICs
                                = NIC A
                                                >Source Device

= ‘network’ :NAT to eth0            to outside internet

                                = NIC B
                                                > Source Device

=Virbr0-nic : macvtap   or   vnet0: macvtap     or    ‘default’: NAT  or  host
device ethic: macvtap

                                = NIC C
                                                > Source Device

=?