On Mon, 2015-11-30 at 13:44 -0600, Jonathon Jongsma wrote:
> On Fri, 2015-11-27 at 17:23 -0200, Eduardo Lima (Etrunko) wrote:
> > The subject says it all, and you will find more details in each commit
> > message. Unfortunately I was not able to test some options on
> > remote-viewer, especially spice-controller and ovirt. I will be really
> > glad if someone can help with those.
> >
> > Also, the work has been pushed to the gapplication branch in my github
> > repository, in case you are interested in trying it easier, without the
> > need to apply the patches on your tree.
> >
> > http://github.com/etrunko/virt-viewer
> >

> FYI: I built your branch and when I run virt-viewer or remote-viewer, I get an
> empty window with the following warnings on the terminal:
>

> (virt-viewer:1605): Gtk-WARNING **: Attempting to add a widget with type
> GtkVBox
> to a container of type GtkApplicationWindow, but the widget is already inside
> container of type GtkWindow, please remove the widget from its existing
> container first.
>
> (virt-viewer:1605): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_window_resize: assertion 'width > 0'
> failed

Those errors are avoided if I remove patch 4/4. But even then, I get the
following error when launching remote-viewer and specify an address where no
spice-server is listening:

$ remote-viewer spice://localhost:5909

(process:2355): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid (NULL) pointer instance

(process:2355): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_signal_connect_data: assertion
'G_TYPE_CHECK_INSTANCE (instance)' failed