Please find version 0.6 of the virtio-iommu specification at the following
locations.

Document: http://jpbrucker.net/virtio-iommu/spec/virtio-iommu.pdf
          http://jpbrucker.net/virtio-iommu/spec/virtio-iommu.html

Sources: git://linux-arm.org/virtio-iommu.git viommu/v0.6

I didn't receive any comment for v0.5 [1], so this update is fairly light:
* Changed range definition in map and unmap requests
* Use virtio-iommu device ID
* Update IORT node ID and simplify layout

The following document shows the difference between v0.5 and v0.6:
http://jpbrucker.net/virtio-iommu/spec/diffs/virtio-iommu-pdf-diff-v0.5-v0.6.pdf

Next version will hopefully add vSVA (PASID+PRI) and/or architectural
optimizations, but I can't provide a timeline yet. I'll probably send a
small draft first.

I will send the Linux driver soon. In the meantime you can fetch it on my
development branches, based on next-20180206.

git://linux-arm.org/linux-jpb.git virtio-iommu/devel
git://linux-arm.org/kvmtool-jpb.git virtio-iommu/devel

Any comments welcome!

Thanks,
Jean

[1] https://www.spinics.net/lists/kvm/msg157402.html