在 2023/3/23 上午11:13, Parav Pandit 写道:
From: Michael S. Tsirkin <m...@redhat.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2023 12:42 PM
Yes. But my point is this. Some flows can be IPv4 others IPv6.
Do you see a way to have a key that will result in a symmetrical hash for both
IPv4 and IPv6? Can you give an example please?

Heng,

Is that the requirement to have two completely different flows (ipv, ipv6) to
steer to a single RQ?

Michael should be talking about whether there is a symmetric key that can serve both IPv4 and IPv6, so that they can respectively achieve the purpose of symmetric hashing. I am not an expert in hashing, but this article [1] deduces a symmetric hash key, and I think it should be possible to deduce a specific key to meet this requirement.

Or we should support XOR hashing.

Thanks.

The requirement, what I understood, is between two directions for a flow to
result in a single hash value.