This is a resend of the patches yet to be applied.
This patch-set addresses some of the bus/driver model cleanup that
Greg sugested over the last couple of days.  In this patch-set we
deal with the following issues:

        1) Cleanup error handling in the vmbus_probe() and
           vmbus_child_device_register() functions. Fixed a
           bug in the probe failure path as part of this cleanup.

        2) The Windows host cannot handle the vmbus_driver being
           unloaded and subsequently loaded. Cleanup the driver with
           this in mind.

        3) Get rid of struct hv_bus that embedded struct bus_type to
           conform with the LDM.

        4) Add probe/remove/shutdown functions to struct hv_driver to
           conform to LDM.

        5) On some older Hyper-V hosts, the Linux PCI sub-sytem is not able
           to allocate irq resources to the vmbus driver. I recently learnt
           that the vmbus driver is an acpi enumerated device on the Hyper-V
           platform. Added code to retrieve irq information from DSDT.

Regards,

K. Y