On Tue, 7 Jul 2015 10:52:01 +0900
Ganis Zulfa Santoso <ganis.zu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Linux Virtualization Mailing List Members,
>
> I am trying to develop a driver for virtio blk device in guest.

Why don't you simply use the driver that is already available in the
kernel?

> I can safely mount the virtual blk device with: mount /dev/vda /mnt/
> in /mnt/ I can read & write the device. But when I run a simple hello world
> program in /mnt/root/, this error happens:

Have you already verified that you can successfully read the _right_
data from your block device? I.e. something like

mount /dev/xxx /mnt
cp helloworld_static /mnt/root/helloworld_static
umount /mnt  # just to make sure that it is not cached
mount /dev/xxx /mnt
md5sum helloworld_static
md5sum /mnt/root/helloworld_static

... and then compare the two md5sums whether they are the same?

 Thomas