It looks like this issue was reported before:
https://github.com/openlink/virtuoso-opensource/issues/245

I did a global reset recently, but have populated it since then.
Advanced Distributed Learning Initiative
+1.850.266.7100(office)
+1.850.471.1300 (mobile)
jhaag75 (skype)
http://linkedin.com/in/jasonhaag