Hi Daniel,

I would not expect STRSTARTS to be any faster than REGEX as neither are
indexed. The Virtuoso bif:contains function which is available in both open
source and commercial does have a Full Text index which makes it much faster
for string searches. So you can use something like:

        filter(bif:contains(?name1, '"Insurance, Health/utilization"’))

OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers