Hello Hugh,

Thanks for your response.

I am sorry for the early conclusion.

I have an sql file with about 100,000 records to insert new user.

The first time I tried using this: isql-vt 1111 dba dba 'EXEC=status()’
VirtuosoUserCreateQuery.sql

The query was successful. And when I did select count(*) from sys_users;, I got
3050.

I tried this for about 3 times same result, definitely am missing something.

Kindly point me to the best approach to creating multiples users.

Thanks
Sunday