Hi there,

I have a simple question.
I have a huge RDF triples database loaded into Virtuoso and the Scenario is the
following:

- Data is loaded only once (there are not insert after the first loading);
- The only queries used are on subject and object, specifying the graph;
something like:
where {?sub ?rel <entity>.}".

I’ve looked into this
(http://docs.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/rdfperformancetuning.html
<http://docs.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/rdfperformancetuning.html>) and apparently
default indexes favour queries on predicates, in my case I want indexes to fast
retrieve queries where only graph and subject or graph and object are specified.
Do you know if I should create other indexes? And if I should delete existing
ones?

Thanks,
Stefano