Hi Thomas,

Yes, "AdjustVectorSize = 0” as it is the new default in 7.2.2 both in the INI
files and if not set,  following similar problems display/counting of graphs
and queries with long execution times …

OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers