Hello,

I am using Virtuoso (7.1.0). It is installed on a server machine. I am
trying to remove a large RDF graph from my Virtuoso. It contains
2,590,994,053 triples. I was trying to delete the graph with the following
command.

    SPARQL DROP SILENT GRAPH <http://ndssl.bi.vt.edu/chicago/>

However after running for a long time, Virtuoso is giving me following
error.

    *** Error 08S01: [Virtuoso Driver]CL065: Lost connection to server at
line 6 of Top-Level:SPARQL DROP SILENT  GRAPH <
http://ndssl.bi.vt.edu/chicago/>

This delete command down my Virtuoso server as well.  I also try with
SPARQL "CLEAR" command. After running for a long time, it also terminates.

BTW  I have increase memory size to 128 GB and MaxCheckpointRemap. I have
used following values. However, it does not work.

    NumberOfBuffers          = 10900000
    MaxDirtyBuffers          = 8000000
    MaxCheckpointRemap       = 650000000

Please let me know how can I remove this large graph from my Virtuoso
triple store. I have some other graphs in Virtuoso as well. I do not want
to remove those.

Thank you.

Regards,
S.M.Shamimul Hasan