Hi,

I am trying to call the SPARQL end point using Restlet java libraries. However,
when I do so, I get in the response an http status code of 500 (Internal Server
Error) and some HTML:
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML//EN">
  <head>
    <title>Error 42000</title>
  </head>
    <h3>Error 42000</h3><pre>
HT059: Proxy access to 192.168.1.2:8890 denied due to access control
  </pre></body>

I actually get this error whenever I access any URL managed by the Virtuoso web
server, not just the /sparql/?query..... URLs.
On the other hand, I have no problem getting to the server from any web browser.
Clearly, my Restlet based client is missing something that the Virtuoso web
server is looking for.
What causes the Virtuoso Server to issue this error and what does my client
need to do to get past it?

Thanks

Marco