Steve Judkins wrote:
Congratulations to team OpenLink on your latest VOS release! The readme doesn't list any but are there any known regressions with features that already exist in Virtuoso 5.x? I'm wondering if it is safe to replace (no DB upgrade needed) development servers without losing existing functionality?

Regards,
Steve
Since we've tagged this as development pre. release. I would suggest you set up a separate system.

At the very least run parallel for a while if you can.

Kingsley