Hi Aldo,

Their are no real differences under the "hood" particularly between iSQL and JDBC with both should be firing exactly the same query against Virtuoso. The only difference I can think of with the SPARQL endpoint is that queries get executed as the special "SPARQL" user.

Having said that with test queries of the same construct as yours I have ran locally I get the same number of rows consistently returned across the SPARQL endpoint, iSQL and JDBC

What is the JDBC application you are using to run your SPARQL queries as I simply used a Interactive SQL equivalent program we have in- house called JDBCDemo which simply fires the query at Virtuoso and displays the results ?

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support