Sören Auer wrote:
Hi,

I'm currently making some experiments with loading really large data into Virtuoso and I'm wondering whether there are ways to speed up loading of data into empty tables. mySQL e.g. allows to disable keys and to load data from CSV files, which is by factor 5 faster than traditional inserts. Are there something similar optimizations possible with Virtuoso?

Thanks,

Sören

Check out the new simplified licensing option that enables unlimited royalty-free distribution of the report engine for externally facing server and web deployment. http://p.sf.net/sfu/businessobjects