Hi Daniel,

I've been using the ARC PHP libraries to query my local Virtuoso SPARQL end point. While this works fine for small amounts of data, the
Why do you need the ARC libraries? You can just query Virtuoso via an ODBC connection. This is very scalable and there should be no performance problems on the PHP side.

Aha!

This sounds like what i've been looking for.

Looks like there's tutorials on this too, it should be a snap.
Sure it is the best way if you don't necessarly need the ARC API :)

Once the connection is initiated, the only thing you need is to use PHP's ODBC API and to enjoy the moment :)

Take care,

Fred