Hi,

I am having trouble removing a graph that was created as a result of
executing an RDF View definition ( I remember the publish part of the
RDF View process failed, but can't remember exactly why. This is when
we were pushing the envelope a bit ).

I can see this test graph listed under Conductor > RDF > Graphs and I
can also see that it contains data ( via SPARQL ). However, clicking
"Delete" does not remove it.

This is not a blocker, but I would love to know what's going on.

Some questions that come to my head:

* How are these "virtual" graphs stored?
* What can I do to gather more info so we can diagnose this? what info
would that be?
* In the context of "virtual graphs" ( = RDF Views over VDB ) what
exactly does Delete mean? Does it mean: delete the RDFView metadata?
** In this case, why not change the name to "unpublish" so it doesn't
get confused with: Delete (all the data in the graph)

Thanks!

Aldo Bucchi
U N I V R Z
Office: +56 2 795 4532
Mobile:+56 9 7623 8653
skype:aldo.bucchi
http://www.univrz.com/
http://aldobucchi.com/

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
This message is only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient, please do not distribute or copy this
communication, by e-mail or otherwise. Instead, please notify us immediately by
return e-mail.
INFORMACIÓN PRIVILEGIADA Y CONFIDENCIAL
Este mensaje está destinado sólo a la persona u organización al cual está
dirigido y podría contener información privilegiada y confidencial. Si usted no
es el destinatario, por favor no distribuya ni copie esta comunicación, por
email o por otra vía. Por el contrario, por favor notifíquenos inmediatamente
vía e-mail.