Ah, so there it is :D

I did have a quick look before I asked, but I was searching for things like "zero" and "mdns"...thanks Patrick!

Will

Virtuoso Maintainer wrote:
HI Will,

I was just playing with the Zero Config settings on 5.0.11, but no
matter what I do, Virtuoso does not appear to be publishing any services
at all.

Is there something that needs to be enabled somewhere, other than
setting ServerName and ServerDSN in the [Zero Config] section of the
init file (like a build option) to get this to work? Or perhaps this
functionality is just absent from the OpenSource Edition?

This feature is present in the Open Source Edition in libsrc/Wi/rendezvous, but since it relies on external libraries it is not enabled by default.

The configure option for this is:

   --enable-rendezvous(=DIR)    enable rendezvous extension

I had a quick look at the configure.in script and it may need some work to detect the external libraries on some installations. I will see if i can resolve this for the next release of VOS.

Patrick