Hello and thank for sharing this master piece of software in open source. I'm currently evaluating it but I am stuck at some basic tasks, one of them is:

How do I create a new catalog / database?

Maybe I'm looking at the wrong places, I haven't be able to find the instruction in the documentation (local). Also, the search feature at http://localhost:8890/doc/adv_search.vspx keeps returning (Query type: Text):
<pre>
XM029: Free-text expression, line 1: syntax error at ( >
</pre>

I also wanted to add that I encountered the same bug as described on
a previous email message: "[Virtuoso-users] Unable to create a new Account after Installation"

when trying to add a new account via the Conductor:
<pre>
42000U0002: The object "" does not exist. in v:form "account_form" (render)
</pre>

Thank you,
ericdes

Configuration:
 - OpenLink Virtuoso (Open Source edition)
 - Version: 05.11.3039 (Win32) installed from binaries
 - Platform: Vista Ultimate 32 bits