So I have succeeded in uploading graph to database, but looks like it is not
the end of the story :)

After triples were uploaded using SPARQL INSERT DATA query, web-interface
sparql showed non-english literals correctly. But then I tried to get these
strings using .NET provider virtado3... and received garbage. As these
strings are returned correctly through standard web-interface, the most
probable problem reason was ADO.NET provider. I have looked through it's
code using Reflector and found some code like:

Encoding.GetEncoding("iso-8859-1").GetBytes(s)

As iso-8859-1 is one-byte encoding, I think non-english symbols are just
lost during conversion. Would be very grateful for any comments about this
approach.