Hi Nathan,

But Virtuoso will do all right even if I save uri value as literal
"http://a.uri"; :)

For example: scienceConferenceUri typeOfScience "http://uri#mathematics";

When I save object properties values I always see some kind of dualism :) On
the one hand, object property is a uri (reference to some individual) and I
should add it using uri syntax <http://uri#mathematics>. On the other hand,
Virtuoso at the moment doesn't support object/data properties semantics
that's why I can store value as literal. Now I do it the second way because
it unifies my SPARQL queries: I can search literals and uri values the same
way. What I mean by unifying is that if you add the value using uri syntax
and then try to query it using literal syntax it won't work (obviously).

I have created this post to find out some unique features of both
approaches.

Regards,
Alexander