Hi Nathan,

Thank you very much! You helped me significantly.

After your message receiving I googled more about IRI:RANK and bif:contains
and found some interesting information:
1. Orri Erling's article "More On Parallel RDF/Text Query
Evaluation"<http://www.openlinksw.com/dataspace/oerling/weblog/Orri%20Erling%27s%20Blog/1570>
2. Something very similar to my needs is implemented at Faceted View
service. That's why all documents describing it contain some useful
information: first of all, the article called "Faceted Views over LargeScale
Linked Data" <http://www.openlinksw.com/weblog/oerling/lodw2.pdf>.

Regards,
Alexander