Hello!

Some time ago we had a conversation concerning Virtuoso Cloud Edition
pricing. Here is the quote from there "Each AMI has a license that applies
to the Virtuoso instances on the machine." (c) Kingsley. According to this
quote I thought Cloud Edition license is applied per EC2 instance
("machine"). But when I visit Virtuoso Dev Pay page it tells my that I
already have Virtuoso subscription (so I can't pay for one more instance).
Furthemore I don't remember I entered activation key anywhere.

Could you please clarify these licensing details?

Regards,
Alexander