Hi Hugh,

There wasn't any error. As there isn't "geometry" predicate at my instance,
Virtuoso doesn't find assertions with it and returns empty result set. Just
compare:
1. endpoint: lod.openlinksw.com/sparq
    query: SELECT * WHERE {<
http://linkedgeodata.org/triplify/node/163043169#id> ?p ?o .}
2. endpoint: http://ec2-184-73-209-65.compute-1.amazonaws.com/sparql
    query: SELECT * FROM <http://linkedgeodata.org/content#> WHERE {<
http://linkedgeodata.org/triplify/node/163043169#id> ?p ?o .}

"geometry" predicate exists in the first case but doesn't in the second one.

P. S. I use Virtuoso Cloud Edition 06.01.3127

Regards,
Alexander