HI Nicolas,

Going further on investigation, I've some little problems:

1- strange caracters appearing on the conductor screen (A like symbol on capture of virtuoso conductor screen)

Will need to have a look using your method of proxy rewrite to see what it produces. I did not notice anything when using the method i suggested.

2- with isparql, it seems that some stylesheet does not apply (can be compared between the two ispaql captures attached)

That could be issue with the OAT toolkit.

You have to remember that most HTML applications are not written to cater extra directories in the vhost setup and expect / as / and not as /virtuoso/

Any idea of complementary parameterization on the proxying in order to avoid such issue?

Note that my remote server is on debian.

I will try to have a look at this. Can you please tell me the exact version of Debian you are using so i can see if i have a VM to test this with your version.

Patrick