Hi Johannes,

I'm trying to use a locally installed Virtuoso Sponger with both data from intranet and the internet. So far I can only use it to extract RDF from intranet sources. Is there a way to configure the Sponger to use an HTTP proxy for external URLs?

This can be done on a request by request bases, or for all http client operations by changing your virtuoso.ini file and adding the following key:

  [HTTP]
  HTTPProxyServer             = host:port

Where host and port obviously point to the proxy server in your intranet server.

Virtuoso supports both traditional HTTP proxies like squid, as well as socks4 and socks5 proxies.

Please read the following page for more information and syntax:

http://docs.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/fn_http_get.html

Patrick