Hi Luka,

I am trying to create a web application in PHP which would use a semantic storage. Virtuoso seems the most powerful tool to use but I have problems and questions regarding it's installation... I'm using WinXP 32b and I can't figure out the easiest way to install it. I don't need the source code
because I don't intend to modify and build it.
I found and downloaded
http://sourceforge.net/projects/virtuoso/files/virtuoso/6.1.2/virtuso-opensource-win32-6.1.2.zip/download
but I can't find a simple instructions how to install.
Please, could someone provide me some links to tutorials how to start?

I think you should start with reading this document:

http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/dataspace/dav/wiki/Main/VOSUsageWindows

Patrick