Hi Claus,

As I've seen on the list that someone recently managed to get RDF views
working with spatial queries, I also wanted to give it another try.
However, when I go to:
Conductor->Database->External Data Sources -> Configure Data Sources

then whenever I click on any of the add dsn buttons (user, system, file)
I do not get a form - instead I get the following error:

HZ000VD017: Cannot get installed drivers in v:form "dsn_new" (render)

I know that I have already been beyond this step a few months ago. So I wonder what or whether I did something wrong this time. (Maybe some path
needs to be configured?)
The ODBC config is working from php.

My Virtuoso version is:

OpenLink Virtuoso Universal Server (Enterprise Edition)
Version 06.02.3128-pthreads as of Nov 15 2010
Compiled for Linux (x86_64-generic-linux-glibc25-64)
Hosted Runtime Environments:  VDB
Copyright (C) 1998-2010 OpenLink Software

Virtuoso gets a list of installed drivers using an ODBC API call which in turn retrievss this information from the odbcinst.ini file.

Since you reported you already passed this point before, it would suggest you have an odbcinst.ini file somewhere, but not in the default place for your platform (commonly /etc/odbcinst.ini on Unix/ Linux) and have not set an ODBCINSTINI environment variable to point to your file.

Last possibility is that there is a typo in your odbcinst.ini file so the api cannot find a section called "[ODBC Drivers]".

Here is a sample of what an odbcinst.ini file should look like:

        [ODBC Drivers]
        OpenLink Virtuoso           = Installed
        OpenLink Virtuoso (Unicode) = Installed

        [OpenLink Virtuoso]
        Driver = /opt/virtuoso/lib/virtodbc_r.so

        [OpenLink Virtuoso (Unicode)]
        Driver = /opt/virtuoso/lib/virtodbcu_r.so

Hope this solves your issue.